AudITech is a TLV-based startup on a mission to disrupt enterprise auditing using the latest technologies. By digitizing and automating inefficient, manual and (human) error-prone processes, AudITech can save enterprises and auditors precious resources while increasing audit coverage and quality. AudITech already works with industry leading paying customers. What if you were the one that made it happen?
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, Senior Software Developer to help build our revolutionary Audit-as-a-Service platform. This is a key position in the core founding team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth. You will be part of the core R&D team of the company, work on our cloud-based platform which automates auditing for enterprises worldwide. You will take part in all software aspects of the process – from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery and maintenance.
Responsibilities – what you’ll be doing:
- Make a major impact on the business by building our backend and taking our tech to the next level
- Design and develop AudITech’s new cloud-based platform using latest cutting-edge technologies and services (AWS cloud, serverless, containerized microservices and much more)
- Take part in early decision making, architecture, design and technological research
- Implement integrations with 3rd party providers
- Implement the platform’s core logic, frontend, infrastructure, tests, tools and automations
- Collaborate with multiple teams, customers and stakeholders to build a robust, lean backend
- Be a cornerstone in the company’s core development team
Basic Requirements – does this describe you?
- 3+ years proven hands-on experience in backend development (recent)
- Proficiency in at least one backend language – Python, Node.js, Java or other
- 1+ years recent hands-on experience in frontend development (preferably VueJS or ReactJS)
- Experience with microservices and/or serverless apps on AWS, in production
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with REST APIs and/or GraphQL endpoints
- Self-driven, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
- Working at intensive CI/CD environment
- Hebrew – native, English – fluent
Advantages – these will bring you to our front row:
- Financial background / CPA certification
- Experience with development of enterprise IT SaaS products and/or an IT background
- Experience integrating with at least one enterprise platform like SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Active Directory, NetSuite, Workday, etc
- Experience building ETL pipelines, preferably on AWS (Glue is a plus)
- BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering / EE or related field
AudITech was built by expert audit advisors from leading “Big 4” accounting firms. After years of helping large enterprises meet their compliance goals manually, it was clear that an automated technological solution is inevitable. AudITech is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous fortune 500 companies.