Terms and Conditions
These are the I.A.T (Internal Audit Technology) Ltd. (“I.A.T“) terms and conditions of use.
We operate this website (the “Site”) as a service to its visitors including participants who sign up with us as customers (such services to be referred to herein as “Services“) subject to these Terms (as defined below) and all modifications thereto.
By entering and/or using this Site, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”).
Scope of the Terms
All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, database rights, designs are owned or operated by I.A.T. As between I.A.T and you, I.A.T is the sole owner of all content on the Site. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any such content without express written permission of I.A.T, or as described herein.
- Unless specifically requested, I.A.T. does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to I.A.T you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. You agree and acknowledge that by using this Site, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
- The use of the Site is offered on “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall I.A.T be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this Site, even if I.A.T or a I.A.T’s authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Site
- I.A.T makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy and/or quality and/or validity and/or completeness of the content displayed on the Site.
- Linked sites are not under the control of I.A.T, you acknowledge that any link to an external content is provided in the Site for convenience purposes only. I.A.T is not responsible for the availability or a content of the linked site. You must review the policies posted on the linked sites regarding privacy and other topics before using it.
- These Terms shall be governed by the law of the State of Israel. Any action to be brought in connection with these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the court located in Tel-Aviv, and you irrevocably consent to their jurisdiction.
Effective Date: __ August 2021