AudITech is an SOX and IT auditing services startup on a mission to disrupt enterprise auditing and take it to 2020 using the latest technologies. By digitizing and automating inefficient, manual, and (human) error-prone processes, AudITech can save enterprises and auditors precious time and money while increasing audit coverage and quality.
We are looking for a solid leader to work directly with the CEO in co-creating a fantastic product that AudITech’s customers will fall in love with. The role will include managing our clients and accompany them in the process of implementing AudITech’s technology; and to take responsibly over AudITech’s SOX/IT-audit hybrid advisory operation. AudITech’s ITGC leader shall be a source of SOX and ITGC knowledge and will influence the development of our product.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing:
WAudITech’s ITGC leader shall be a source of ITGC knowledge and will influence the development of our product.
- Providing professional IT-audit advisory services
- Develop strong relations with our clients
- Work with the CEO to synchronize the business and technology strategy
- Understand AudITech’s value proposition and communicate with our engineers to support it
- Research the SOX and IT-audit field in order to support product and business goals
- Recruit, retain, and cultivate top SOX/IT-audit professionals’ talents
Requirements – Does this describe you?
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, engineering or equivalent
- +2 years of experience in audit including ITGC and SOX of US listed companies
- Big4 alumni
- Deep understating of PCAOB standards
- Familiarity with enterprise applications, including integration and orchestration with ERP, CRM, and GRC systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified public accountant
- Experience in product development processes
- Business development capabilities
AudITech was built by expert audit advisors from leading “Big 4” accounting firms. After years of helping large enterprises meet their compliance goals manually, it was clear that an automated technological solution is inevitable. AudITech is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous fortune 500 companies.
To apply, feel free to send your CV and a few words about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org