AudITech is a TLV-based startup on a mission to disrupt enterprise auditing using the latest
technologies. By digitizing and automating inefficient, manual and (human) error-prone processes, AudITech can save enterprises and auditors precious resources while increasing audit coverage and quality. AudITech already works with industry-leading paying customers. What if you were the one that made it happen?
AudITech is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including
numerous fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a solid leader to work directly with the CEO in co-creating a fantastic product that AudITech’s customers will fall in love with. The role will include managing our clients and
accompanying them in the process of implementing AudITech’s technology, and taking responsibility for AudITech’s IT-audit hybrid advisory operation. AudITech’s ITGC leader shall be a source of ITGC knowledge and will influence the development of our product.
Responsibilities – What you’ll be doing:
- Providing professional IT-audit advisory services
- Develop strong relations with our clients
- Work with the CEO to synchronize the business and technology strategy
- Understand AudITech’s value proposition and communicate with our engineers to support it
- Research the IT-audit field to support product and business goals
- Recruit, retain, and cultivate top IT-audit professionals’ talents
Requirements – Does this describe you?
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, engineering, or equivalent
- +4 years of experience in IT audit, including ITGC and SOX of US listed companies
- Big4 alumni
- Deep understating of PCAOB standards
- Familiarity with enterprise applications, including integration and orchestration with ERP, CRM, and GRC systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Certified public accountant
- Experience in product development processes
- Business development capabilities
AudITech was built by expert audit advisors from leading “Big 4” accounting firms. After years of helping large enterprises meet their compliance goals manually, it was clear that an automated technological solution is inevitable. AudITech is backed by VAT IT Group, which serves over 15,000 customers worldwide, including numerous fortune 500 companies.